Administered by the Department of Marketing and International Business
Professor Barak, Chairperson
Professors Berman, Evans, James, Mathur, Neelankavil, Sherman, Zhang; Associate Professors Forman, Kulviwat, Lee, McMellon, Thelen, Yoo; Assistant Professor Wilson.
The Robert E. Brockway ’46 Endowed Distinguished Professorship in Marketing is held by Professor Neelankavil.
The Brodlieb Distinguished Professorship in Business is held by Professor Mathur.
The Walter H. “Bud” Miller Distinguished Professorship in Business is held by Professor Berman.
The RMI Distinguished Professorship in Business is held by Professor Evans.
See Endowed Chairs and Distinguished Professorships .
International Business (IB)
Department Objectives for B.B.A. in International Business Students
- To provide students with a sound understanding of the field of international business to enable them to obtain an appropriate entry-level position leading to a successful career.
- To prepare students to work in multiculutural environments through the study of a language (other than English), research skills, and focused area/regional courses.
- As an interdisciplinary program, students gain knowledge in a variety of internationally focused functional areas across a range of country environments.
Department Objectives for B.B.A. in Marketing Students
- To provide students with a sound understanding of the field of marketing to enable them to obtain an appropriate entry-level marketing position leading to a successful career in any one of the functional or operational departments within an organization.
- Since consumer behavior drives most marketing activities, the department provides all marketing majors with a basic understanding of consumer as well as research tools to formulate strategic plans and develop appropriate marketing strategies.
- The department also provides opportunities for students to acquire knowledge and skills in a variety of contemporary marketing functional areas.
Marketing and International Business Programs
Marketing and International Business Courses